Abdominal pain, constipation, and unusual vowel movements. Please help!

Posted , 4 users are following.

imageI been having abdominal pain for 6 months now, with bloating. Sometimes this pain radiates to my lower back, pelvis. Sometimes this pain can be so serve. I have been been in and out of the ER, no answers. Ultrasound showed my appendix inflamed on 3 out of 4 ultrasounds but they dont seem worried. On top of that i have been having constipation. they suspected endometriosis so I had a diagnostic laparoscopy done. It feels like someone took sand paper to my organs. It hurts when i press half an inch below belly button. However it wasn't found. Sometimes the pain is better then other days. Now my bowel movements look as though there is blood in them. please see picture. I also have to take laxatives routinely and a coffee always helps to stimulate my bowels. Any ideas? Im waiting to dona phone call with my doctor on thursday.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You are not obliged to live with your abdominal pain but your have the chance to relieve this one by cleansing your bowels regularly in an effective manner. I know from my own experience that swallowing Castor Oil is superb.

Castor Oil will not work directly in your intestines by irritating them like all the other laxatives but indirectly by activating and synthesizing certain substances in the human body. So, in no case a habituation in moving the bowels by swallowing Castor Oil will be possible. In order to cleanse the bowels by swallowing Castor Oil you should take an adequate dose: the Russian popular medicine recommends one milliliter Castor Oil per one kilogram of the weight of the human body; e. g. 60 kg --> 60 ml (= 2 oz), this taken the best early in the morning, not having breakfasted, together with the double amount of tomato juice. Normally 1 to 2 hours after having gulped your dose of Castor Oil the first evacuations will begin. Moving the bowels by swallowing Castor Oil is very different from one person to the other, for this depends exclusively of the amount of the toxins deliberated by this stuff in the liver: In the case that your liver will be free from all toxins, moving the bowels by gulping Castor Oil will occur harmless and in a short time, in the contrast this will be harmful with cramps in your bowels and allergic reactions in your anal region, this continuing for hours. So, all these attendant symptoms have not the cause in Castor Oil but in the poisoning of the human body: It will be necessary to repeat this as soon as possible.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.