Abdominal pain, diarrhoea, dizziness, breathlessness

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi,

So i'm looking for some advice or suggestions about what is wrong with me.

For 2 weeks straight i've had diarrhoea every day. The diarrhoea is between 4 and 10 times a day. It has been increasing recently.

Sometimes it is triggered by eating but not every time, there are no certain food triggers like gluten or lactose.

Sometimes i get cramping before but not all of the time.

At the same time i noticed a lump under my chin/on the front of my neck. A few days later i got another lump on the back of my neck. The one on the back of my neck went but the other is still there. It is a hard lump just a bit bigger than a pea.

I began feeling the need to urinate more often and it would get very desperate but then when i went to the toilet there wasn't much urine.

I began having dizzy spells and brain zaps too.

I was having periods of breathlessness when doing very little.

A few days later i started getting regular stomach cramps in no specific location these would come and go.

About 4 days ago I got a constant pain in the lower left abdomen. This doesn't go but i still get pains all over my stomach at the same time.

The same time i began getting severe cramps a few times a day, they are all over my stomach and have me bending over in pain and last a few minutes and until they pass i physically cannot move.

I've recently been going really hot then shivering etc.

Everything in my body aches and hurts and i'm finding moving around difficult.

This morning i had gotten up about half hour before when i suddenly felt really unwell. My chest went tight and i felt like i couldn't breath. My body and head was in severe pain. I felt completely crippled. I managed to sit down and after a few minutes it just passed on its own, i still felt weird for around half hour afterwards. But when it was happening i felt i was literally dying.

A week after my first symptoms began i had a phone call with my doctor who requested a stool sample, blood test, urine sample, eye test, covid test and blood pressure.

I've done all of these. The Covid test was negative. The eye test confirmed my eye sight had deteriorated in 6 months and also told me to tell my doctor I had abnormally large pupils.

The urine sample showed i had a urine infection and i was prescribed antibiotics.

The blood pressure showed i had signs of hypertension and they want to repeat it again once the urine infection has cleared.

I'm awaiting the blood test results and stool sample results.

I can't stop searching my symptoms online to look for possible causes and of course it comes up with a lot of conditions some minor and some severe conditions and illnesses.

I'm worried about what the results will show so wondered if anyone has had anything similar.

I'm a 25 year old female, overweight and a smoker if that's relevant.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I think it could be a bit of anxiety I've had some of they symptoms as well do you get pain top of stomach and bottom left of stomach and alot of acid reflux do you get headaches and eyes water

• Posted

Hi Bethany, Ask your doctor about POTS syndrome. It is very treatable from what I have read. Best wishes for you...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.