Abdominal pain is finally gone!

Posted , 6 users are following.

I've had abdominal pain for months, especially when I slept on my sides, went to the doctor many times, tests, CT scans and still nothing was found, he said I had indigestion and prescribed Prilosec, didn't work. I read about ginger hot tea relieving pain so I tried it and within 10 to 15 minutes it was gone and has not come back now for 5 months, it's the weirdest thing to me but it worked, thought I had a tumor pressing on something inside. Drank it, three days to make sure, once in the morning and at night and that was it.

1 lb. ginger root, put in a plastic bag and smashed the hell out it with a rolling pin.

Put the smashed pieces in a large stew pot, 3/4 filled with water.

Let boil for an hour, it should taste real spicy.

Filter the tea and drink, hope this helps someone.

3 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

To be clear, I drank a cup of the tea each time, not the whole pot. (LOL)

• Posted

Thanks brother I hope this helps me. My pain is like the same but its quiet painful and is aggravated by movement also. Been suffering from several months. I get pain aggravation and stretch and twisting feeling like someone punched me when sleeping on sides too.

• Posted

where do you experience pain? I have pain in my abominal area just under the belly button, feels bloated and swollen or even crooked from being so constipated, upper body feels weak, entire upper body feels weak. Seems like if i empty a little bit, as soon as I eat, it piles up again!!!

• Posted

This is a really good bit of information and hopefully a saviour to many ! I'm so pleased you have found something that's natural and so easy to make . I will be sure to try it and tell others of your magic potion 😄 .

Have an awesome day ! 😊

• Posted

For how many days did you consume ginger tea? And how many times a day?

• Posted

3 days, cup in the morning and at night but after the first cup I had there was no more pain or discomfort.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.