abdominal pain with c e s

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I have seen my spinal consultant had an MRI done and back x rays  . anyway I have been told I have 2 unstable discs at the bottom of my back causing nerve pain . I asked the pain doc if it was possable the backl problem was causing my abdominal pain and he said Yes....Its  like when you get siatica down your legs...  So it depends what nerves are involved .

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

That's great you got an MRI scan and X ray done, and the problem was found. Have they said what can be done? Hope it goes well.
    • Posted

Hi Artist 

surgeon didnt want to to any surgery because I have had 5 back surgeries already... so he is going to try the injections . 

• Posted

At least now you have answers, have theyput a care plan in place? How are you being treated? Surgery?
    • Posted

Yes now I know whats going on  thank goodness

surgeon didnt want to to any surgery because I have had 5 back surgeries already... so he is going to try the injections  .I have been put onto gaberpentin

• Posted

Good luck with the injections. Not a pleasant experience, but better than surgery, especially if you've had five surgeries already. Hope it goes well smile

Charlie 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.