Abdominal pains

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am losing my mind I have had abdominal pains on and off for very long time nearly 4 years. I have had a scan in the past and been told my ovaries where 'too cloudy' and that was dismissed. I have at least 4 doctors appointments a week. The following diagnosis have been made and dismissed: Ibs, phycolgical, kidney stones, kidney infection, appendicitis, gass problems, pgp, period pains which I don't have due to the pill.

I had a baby 3 months ago and all through the pregnancy I had extra abdominal discomfort but I was just told it was pregnancy related. But it's still here and still painful. Can anyone help or had anyone had the same issues. I am sick of going to the doctors.

Also I had a letter today for an abdominal procedure and I'm terrified about the whole idea when I had my lil one I had regular internal checks and I felt bruised and it hurt my whole labour was traumatic and I don't think I can toughen my self for the internal although the doctors have said they will try an external.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Also the last two weeks it's progressively got worse but the doctor doesn't seem think it's any thing problematic. I have also had a ten day antibiotic course. My pains is low down and sprouts up passed my belly button, and recently I have been feeling sick sore to bend and sore to lift my baby up.
  • Posted

Could that be a laparoscopy?if that's the case It's key hole to investigate Huni xx if your really not happy with that pester for an internal xx 5 years later I'm finally having my cysts removed from my ovaries after several conflicting gynaecologist and surgeons have ummmm'd and arrrrrr'd xx keep pestering sweet heart I hope you feel better soon xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.