Abdominal Problem?

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have mid to central abdominal pain that seems to be worse when i walk or sit forward. Sometimes i feel as if my stomach is really tight and i cant breath properly. Does anyone think this is a stomach problem or not.

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Probably trapped gas. Try simethicone anti-gas tablets. No prescription needed.

• Posted

Thanks for that but i have tried tablets for gas and i still had the pain. I have the pain everyday so i dont think it would be trapped gas.

• Posted

am aslo like that does it feel lile something pushing into your ribs x

• Posted

No not at my ribs. Its in the middle if mt stomach between my belly button and top of rib cage

• Posted

thats where mine is be back in er soon a think pain getting to bad no meds have helped x

• Posted

It is possible but I can't say for certain because I am not a doctor. Do you find any foods or stress trigger the pain? Do you experience any heartburn or burping? Ask your doctor for an endoscopy to check whether or not you have it.

• Posted

Nothing triggers it. I do have Pancreatic Insufficiency but have been told its not this causing the problem. Gastro did mention a possible Endoscopy if it continued.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.