Abdomonial Pain and Back Pain - ANY IDEAS!

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have bad abdominal pain in my lower abdomain although it can and does spread to upper abdomen  I have a really weird type off sensation of having a tight belt around my stomach like a waist band.   I have a lot of burping to clear the pain and build up of bloatedness.   I feel nausea as if i am going to faint/be sick but that comes and goes.  Reading some post on her some of you guys seem to have simillar thoughts.

I had CT SCAN of my whole abdominal area along with MRI for my back and nothing. esomeprazole helps stomach but wears off by 4-5 in the afternoon and I can only take one dose per day.  Seeing docs on Tuesday it must be an infection, any ideas anyone?

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Feeling the same right now. Any fever? Hot or cold feelings? Hope you get answers. I am not getting any so far. 
  • Posted

You might want to aske them to run a blood test for h.pylori bacteria.  It is intestinal bacteria that lives in the stomach and can eventually cause stomach cancer.  It is very common.  It causes bloating, nausea, burping, and abdominal muscles spasms.
    • Posted

Will do, seeing GP tomorrow quite painful lots of burping and lots of cramps, stomach pain.
  • Posted

hi  l guess your gall bladder was checked, as that can cause abdo pain, the symtom of bloateness and wind, which l had along with nausea and loss of appetite was diaganosed as gastritus by scope with gastrologist. l was put on l omprazole a day at 20mg, it did settle the nausea and bloat 90percent, but still rumbles a bit and have the occassional days or half days of nausea, l take a second omprazole many days when nausea returns, which does settle in. not ideal but preferable to symptoms and some people take even stronger dose, drs know and are ok about it.  But preferable you find whats causing it, be it by scope or seeing gastrologist, good luck.
    • Posted

Not sure about Gallbladdter assume so.

Anyway I am on Esomprasle but one 40 mg dose not quite enough. Omesoprsale not strong enough. Agreed need to find cause as cannot go through life like this.

Thanks for replying.

Alan

• Posted

please please let me know if you find out soon the Cause, because I'm having the same exact symptoms as you for the last 2 months with no answers .

good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.