Abilify

Posted , 3 users are following.

I would love to hear any positive stories about abilify, and how long it took to feel a difference. What milligrams you take... Whatever you would like to share smile

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I take 800 mg 6-7 times a day. Gabapentin works. No problems but at the end of the day I am tired. Can't have alcohol.

• Posted

Right yea it makes me sleepy sometimes I can only imagine what it would do with alcohol.
  • Posted

Hi, I have taken gabapentin for years and find it really effective I'm on the maximum dose 600mg 4 times a day but that has increased over the years, 

• Posted

That's great. It's done so much for me and my mom she has neuropathy in her legs walks on a walker she's only 53 but she's prescribed 800 mg 3x a day it helps so much.

• Posted

I take Gabapentin 800mg 6 -7 times a day due to neurropathy in my feet due to exposure to agent orange. The only side affect is it makes me drowsy.
    • Posted

Yes I experience the drowsiness sometimes too but this abilify I just started has me so sleepy idk what to do
    • Posted

You will be able to work thru this drousyness. Don't drink any alcohol as it will really put you to sleep

• Posted

Thank you I'm not giving up it's hard trying all these new meds but I will keep on going. I've had much worse days for sure.

• Posted

Today is my 4the day on 10mg abilify I've been in bed 90% of the time. Just so sleepy and out of it feeling. Tonight I decided to take 5mg instead, I'm just wondering does this get better. Please Lord I hope so!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.