Abit personal.. woman's business.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Okay so I didn't know weather to post here or somewhere else but as I'm near having a panic attack I chose this forum.

I've prettty much convinced myself I have a reuptired ovary/cyst.

I came off my monthlies 9 days ago but am getting period like pains and cramps on my left side.

It hurts so much.

I know some woman get these pains during ovulation but I'm not ovulating I've tested. - and now I'm getting hot and flustered and trying not to pass out and cry.

Someone please talk me down from this self diagnosis !!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Best thing for times like this when pain hits is to call nhs24, tell them your symptoms and I'm sure they'll be able.to reassure you

• Posted

Hellow Forestlower

If your cramps are bad  and you are frightened call the NHS Helpline, you know your body, at this time put your mind at rest

BOB

• Posted

Ovarian cysts can be treated and you will be fine. I hate it when people tell me to go to the doctor but you will have peace of mind. I am always afraid I will have something life threatening. Ovarian cysts are common but can cause problems if they rupture. > had a similar pain. It turned out to be fibroid which I had removed and I am fine.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.