Ablation didn't help me so far.

Posted , 1 user is following.

Had a cardioversion lasted about 4 days back out rhythm could been caused by covid which i got my cardiologist said i needed Ablation took about 2 months before I got the procedure whole time I waited I was in afib when I came out of procedure I was in rhythm time got home out back in afib not going in and out but staying out by the way I'm 72 the procedure was rough had trouble getting bleeding stop in groin have had digestive problems since, Anyway got to go back to cardiologist 2 days from now wonder where he will go from here I'm taking 50 mg Metoprolol twice a day 1 Digoxin .125 once a day and the good old warfarin today makes 2 weeks since ablation dont know if I'll see any results or not as of now worse than before disappointed in Georgia feel free comment.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.