Posted , 7 users are following.
Sorry for all the posts. So as some of you may have seen I have seen an electrophysiologist and he wants me to consider an ablation based on the fact that I have fainted several times with Svt.
I just have a few questions that would help me greatly!
1. How often do you get svt if you were considered for an ablation? I have been reading that they suggest it when it happens often but that doesn’t help me! Hahaha. Usually I get it once a fortnight.
2. Were you able to manage your symptoms when you had an ablation? My episodes only last 2-3 minutes as the valsalva helps so much. Without this they can easily go on for much longer.
3. Do you find svt gets worse with age and pregnancy?
4. He has said I can be asleep or conscious. Is there any benefit to either?
5. How did you find the recovery? I’ve been reading the first three months can be a bit iffy?
If anyone would like to share their experience or has any advice that would be much appreciated.
0 likes, 8 replies