Abnormal vaginal bleeding and stomach pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Please, please could someone give me any advice. I am desperate.

I haven't had a period for 3-years. The doctors have put me on a pill to try to prompt them. However, this has not worked. I have been diagnosed with PCOS but I have no symptoms of this, and tests come back normal except ultrasound.

I get pain when I have sex, not all the time, but sometimes, and it is enough to make me yelp.

Every single time I have sex (only during sex), I bleed so much that the first time it happened, my partner and I was fearing one of us had seriously injured ourselves. The bleeding is not accommodated with any pain or discomfort.

Whenever I bleed, I get dizzy and then I have level 6-7 stomach pain for a few days with nausea.

No doctors will take me seriously because I am so young but I don't know how else to get advise when nobody will take me seriously.

20-years old.

Thank you to all who reply.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

This sounds exactly like the pain I’ve been having. I was diagnosed with pcos 3 years ago so when this pain started I went to the Drs to see if it was pcos playing up again. A week later I’ve been told it’s endometriosis that’s causing the pain. I really recommend you go to your dr and push for them to check for endometriosis they have to take you seriously, write down all your symptoms and the pains you’re getting and show them, make a diary too I wrote down everything for a month so I had proof it’s not a one off thing.

My dr has got me taking two pills a day and so far it’s stopped my periods which has helped reduce the pain, see if your dr will do that for you because if it if endometriosis, stopping your periods will help massively.

I hope you get some answers soon lovely, don’t give up and keep pushing till someone listens x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.