Abnormal Vaginal Discharge

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have suffered from vaginal discharge for years now and i am only 21.

it smells fishy, thick and greenish, My doctors have treated me with everything but it is still here. I also tried the home remedies that I saw online, such as garlic,yogurt .... but it is still here. I have tried to deel with it. Can this be cured by any medicine? at the moment I really don't know what to do about this problem and I'd really appreciate some help.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hello Anne. This might sound weird but you need to clean your inside properly as when we wash we don't get inside properly so you need to do that. Try and let me know if it's worked. Out.

• Posted

I would return to the doctor and ask them to take a swap before they prescribe anything , that way they know what they are dealing with.   
  • Posted

Maybe try a Betadine or Messengil Medicated douche and see how that works out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.