About my ESA benefit

Posted , 4 users are following.

So please need some help for the last 3 years my benefit ESA had been payed on time always Friday to Saturday never failed, but today Saturday I didn't got my payment, Also I havent got any letter from benefit team to let me know if any change made it on my acclaim. 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Paulo

There could be many reasons why this has happened. You need to contact the DWP on 0345 608 8545 to find out why.

• Posted

I don't know if the Bank Holiday last Monday could had messed up the system , also some banks do have problems - glitches , etc where their system is down over night - i have seen that when i have gone to get money out of cash point - warning sign comes up to say that work is being carried out , might be worth checking your account again next 2 days then if still no joy on Monday ring DWP like Anthony suggests . Hope it is just a minor problem and you receive your benefit okay .
  • Posted

As far as I am aware you can't get paid on saturdays because the banks don't update thier systems in the morning. Wait until monday before calling the DWP.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.