About my foreskin on my penis

Posted , 2 users are following.

Actually IAM 18 years old and I got my foreskin attached to my glans penis and I can't get rid of my foreskin I mean it can't expose my glans.and I masturbate and it's quite normal.but IAM greeting worried how my sex life would be

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

If you're only 18, then the problem may still fix itself with gentle stretching, but you could also ask a doctor about a steroid cream.  Most cases of phimosis can be fixed by one of those, but for extreme cases, surgery may be required - preputioplasty, a dorsal slit, or circumcision.

How far back can you retract your foreskin?  

If you want to add a pic, this should help you add images:

https://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/402861-how-do-i-add-an-image-to-my-post

You'll probably need to use a PC or laptop rather than a phone or tablet.

• Posted

Ty sir for your advice and now I just got that foreskin back and my glans is visible now and i think it just needs proper cleaning
    • Posted

If you can fully retract your foreskin when your penis is soft, then you're probably going to be fine.  You should also be able to fully retract your foreskin when your penis is hard though, so keep retracting it till it gets easier.  You definitely need to clean under the foreskin too.

If your foreskin ever gets trapped behind your glans (the part at the end shaped like an acorn or helmet) when you have an erection, that is "paraphimosis", and if you can't put it back in place with manual pressure and cold water, you should seek immediate medical attention.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.