About to get HF10

Posted , 1 user is following.

amazing to have found you right at this time. I had my HF10 trial removed yesterday and I'm waiting to have it inplanted. I really don't have answers to your questions but I sure feel good knowing there's people out there going through the same ordeal. I was absolutely amazed when I started getting benefit from it absolutely amazed cant wait to get some of my life back. Ive had varying degrees of back, foot and leg pain for 30 years and this time the relief feels real and lasting.

Didn't you have a company rep with you during your procedure and following up every day? i know ill be working with here again after the surgery never been excited about surgery before.

hope we can get to be friends Good Luck

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.