Absent seizure / black out

Posted , 3 users are following.

evening every1 

Any 1have absent seizure ? How do u get through today with them ?  I call them black outs I just loose my mind for 30seconds, point my fingers & loose a tear, been docs & she says its normal with aniexty & depression, my life been changed so much with suffering with this, just want it all to go away :-( I want my life back 

Dont no wot to do ? Any 1else suffer with this x

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hello.  Most of us with anxiety have been to the point we wish it would just stop.  Have you seeked counseling for you anxiety?  Have you ever tried guided meditations?  Works for me to calm down, so I can get breaks from my stress and anxiety.  Ever consider medications? 
    • Posted

Hello luv. I was on storyline but it wasn't doing anything so I weaned myself off them. It's the blackouts I'm fed up off just wish they wud stop. Do u blackout (absent seizers) how long u been suffering x
    • Posted

Sertaline sorry predicted text x
  • Posted

Absence seizures are usually a form of epilepsy and not related to anxiety, have you see a neurologist?
    • Posted

Yes luv I so neurologist N he sed it's just worry over worry & stress over stress but I'm not 2 sure. I used 2 pass out completely when I was younger. Last time I proper fainted was 5 years ago as I was pregnant with lil man. I never passed out just these absence seizers but they are really bad. I'm back at docs 2morrow x
  • Posted

I'm still Aving these blackouts :-( totally fed up of these x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.