Absorbine Veterinary Horse Liniment Gel for pain relief ?.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I gave a friend of mine some Absorbine Veterinary Liniment Gel

which I use for my tennis inflammation and he said it made an amazing difference.

Has anyone else used this for Arthritis as I have other people I know with Arthritis and just want to make sure if its effective . I know it works for my torn muscles and even though its for horses , there is 550 reviews with almost 5 star an amazon most are people saying worked great for arthritis , but anyone can write reviews to sell something.

just looking to see here if anyone has experienced relief first hand with Horse Liniment Gel

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Angus, I wonder if your a horse lover. I have horses love them as they have been my legs on some days. Arthritis in both hips led to hip replacement in both. OA is a stinker of a disease for sure. 

I didn't know they still made absorbine. I looked it up and the horse lineaments and the absorbine Mande for homosapaens OTC both have pretty much the same ingredients. 

I'll have to try that totally forgot about it and never hear of it anymore. I can't remember when or if I have seen it in stores . It been awhile since I have seen it really since a I was a small child. I see its on Amazon for both four legged critters as well as two the legged.

Thank you for the reminder I will give it a try nothing to loose. Its safe and hopefully effective for others with arthritis . 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.