Acceptable Sunday

Posted , 16 users are following.

Just wondered if all our friends on here ,would like to post on here tonight or in the morning some thing they did today even though suffering as we all are no matter how small they did and can look back and say wow did not do that yesterday.

Just a little project for us all.

Love to you all

Joan.

1 like, 45 replies

45 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I think this is a really cool idea. I'll take part. smile
  • Posted

Great idea Joan! I will give it a go smile
  • Posted

Let's see how many we can get my first positive will be to get out of this bed (Ha Ha)

• Posted

What a great idea, Joan!

My first positive was to not squirt my runny egg all down my front for a change! Second was to not swear at the computer when it said "not responding" when I tried to log in! biggrin

• Posted

Good idea, I've just been for a bike ride with my sister in this lovely sunshine

Which helped keep my mind off things, my sister is having a BBQ later

And I said I would pop by so my next effort is making myself go and not

Letting tomorrow's events get me down and stop me from enjoying myself!

But so far so good.

X

• Posted

Thanks to you all for participating really good to see what you are all achieving,cannot Thankyou all individually but I am reading them all .

Joan

• Posted

Great idea. Since Christmas I have suffered anxiety symptoms through having 4 1/2 years of devastating events (family and friends),. Main symptoms this time being panic, pins and needles and de-personalisation. However this morning I attended the Palm Sunday Church Service, handed out hymn books, took the Offertory Plate round and spoke to various people. Amazingly, today there was no "unreality sensation". It is a lovely day, and hope to do some gardening later. Enjoy your Sunday, everyone. x.
  • Posted

Great idea

just keeping busy painting,getting highly stressed keeping the dog's off paintwork till it drys don't no whose worse them or my 2 teenages boy's lol...when i clean my paintbrush today i will be 1 step ahead than i was yesterday (it's the best way iv'e found to tackle big jobs) enjoy your day peps x

• Posted

Great idea!

This morning I went out for a drive in the sunshine. I have only left my house a handful of times since August due to severe anxiety caused by a chronic illness, so it's been a pretty good day smile

I hope everyone else is having a good day

• Posted

What a brilliant idea!

Will be in touch!

Good luck everybody!

• Posted

Great idea. More please from anyone. I drove someone to a carboot. Too many people but managed ok. Got back and enjoyed myself taking photos of spring flowers in the garden.

Good day.

• Posted

Just popped on to see what we are all doing and seems we are achieving things,

Joan

• Posted

Ok J,

this is what I managed to do today. (Bearing in mind it's only weeks since I was curled up into a ball, crying and screaming)

I got my old '56 BSA out and trundled off to my local biker venue. (this is the only thing in my life that totally relaxes me-when I feel up to it)

To my surprise I bumped into an old school pal who I haven't seen for years, accompanied by his 15 year old son who I didn't know he had! Did a lot of catching up with some mirth.

Got back to my bike which was being photographed by a pleasant lady; we had a lovely chat and discovered we had similar ailments and shared 'notes', and expressing how glad we got out today.

So, now I'm home, aching all over but appreciating what a rare pleasure this afternoon has been, and how it coincides with your theme of the day!

Brilliant idea Joan, thanks for the opportunity to share....

My very best wishes to all,

Alexxx

• Posted

I have been out to the new forest where i live, i fed donkeys and had a walk around Burley. All in all a lovely afternoon. The anxiety part was my daughter and her boyfriend came too. Although i love them dearly i find company very stressful but hey i did it xx
  • Posted

Today I went outside and cleaned up a bit of the garden - weeding and trimming grass edges. Now I have a proper sore back , Countryfile on tele and a cup o tea. All is well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.