Acceptable Sunday

Posted , 16 users are following.

Just wondered if all our friends on here ,would like to post on here tonight or in the morning some thing they did today even though suffering as we all are no matter how small they did and can look back and say wow did not do that yesterday.

Just a little project for us all.

Love to you all

Joan.

1 like, 45 replies

45 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Jenny sorry to hear you couldn't make it in that makes it difficult for you. Are you able to take someone with you ?You need to be truthful with them, if thy don't understand then that's their loss. People need to understand we are all different and deal things differently. Is it possible to ask your GP for a phased return, it might just help to take the pressure off. Here for you hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Posted

Handed my notice in today and had great pleasure in telling the boss how I felt they hadn't supported me through my illness. Must be getting better because couldn't wait to call her this morning. 15 years working for the firm and they don't give a dam. Hope you get the courage to go into your work, just don't go off on one like me .
  • Posted

Hi Beverley, you go girl, i had the same issues its about time people told these ignorant bosses how anxiety makes you feel. My boss is an idiot any way, he was fine when i told him i was diabetic, but anxiety what i must be crazy.My work was no support at all like you my husband and myself have been there 14 years. The first day back after being sick was hell, he wasn't even there, i had to find work to do myself, he justified that by saying i didn't want to pressure you, he didn't want me back more like...... for the first week he never asked how i was..I think people like you and me should go into work places and explain how anxiety effects your life xx
  • Posted

Yeah I've debated just not going back as it's a new job anyway is it really worth all this hassle

And judgement? But on the other hand I need an income of some sort until I'm on my feet, I'm

Feeling a bit panicked about seeing them tomorrow I guess i just need to be honest your right Claire

It's such a nuisance as I feel like I'm showing some sort of weakness and

I've always thought myself quite a strong person until now.

Glad you handed in your notice Beverley can give yourself time to relax for a while

I think that's what I need to do until I know what I really want to do in life, yeahs employer said she has

Her sympathy but in this line of work they need to know what's happening

But with anxiety it's hard to tell how you will feel each day which is such a struggle.

X

• Posted

Hi Jenny,

How did it go hopefully not as bad as you imagined,hope you did cope and get your thoughts across,well I went to the supermarket with Hubbie this morning was horrible hot shakes could not focus wanted to come out but managed to stay now I feel like I am ready for bed so exhausted just going to the supermarket,makes me feel don't want to do that again but they say it gets easier? Let us know how it went.

Joan

• Posted

Yeah went ok my anxiety was almost through the roof

Before I got there but they were very understanding but

They want me to go back tomorrow! To discuss whether I'm

Suitable to carry on work there:s so bit worried about

That but now I know they are taking it well I'm not as worried

And what will be will be I guess.

And at least you got out there and tried, did going

With your husband help? Keep at it as it has to get

Easier the more you do it.

X

• Posted

I could not go without him I won't even drive now,just a bad day today keep crying but hey ho another say tomorrow,what do they say yesterday us history tomorrow is a mystery that's why today is a gift and that's why it's the present.

Love

Joan

• Posted

Ah sorry to hear it's not a good day for you, maybe

You will feel better after a nap they sometimes help.

Here if you need someone.

Jen x

• Posted

Where are you in the u.k would love to chat if that's not being to forward

Thanks

• Posted

No it's fine, I live in kent how about you.
  • Posted

I am in Essex
  • Posted

Ah right ok not to far from me.
  • Posted

Across the water,will have to swim accross.
  • Posted

Yeah lol are you really no good with driving at the

Moment then?

• Posted

No must try to though but it is a busy area must go somewhere quiet and gave a go.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.