Acceptance

Posted , 4 users are following.

Acceptance doesnt mean resignation.

It means understanding our illness, it is what it is,

and that theirs got to be away through it.

Dont give up hope, battle on united as one. xx

5 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Yes, very true Kaz, it's a difficult thing to accept you are ill when everyone keeps telling you that there is nothing wrong with you, but each of us knows we aren't well, or we wouldn't keep going for these tests, and besides that we know things about ourselvesthat no one else does, it might be the way we feel or how we have changed, we all know we aren't well, but accepting that and continuing in the hope that we WILL get better is not always so easy.

Gentle hugs to everyone

• Posted

I had a 10 year battle to get a diagnoses, people telling me it was all in my head. when I finally got the diagnoses 1 part of was relieved the other half felt scared. As I no longer recognised my self I  wasnt the person I use to be. Its took over a year to finally accept the diagnoses.But I wount give up hope on them 1 day finding a cure. Its not always easy in thinking that, but we have to battle on. or we sink.we cant let this horrid condition win we have to keep battling and move forward. each day we get through is another battle won. you are stronger than you may think you are.We all are to get through this condition each every day. Im hopeing in my life time a cure can be found for all our sakes, but if not in my life then for the next generation. I woukdnt like them to endure what we are having too. onwards upwards go forwards not backwards battle on. gentle hugs 
  • Posted

Never give up....

One Day at a Time. wink x

• Posted

i refuse to accept 1 thing and thats fibro having control of my life it does not and never will control me and i will find a way to carry on and never give up and battle through it as hard as it is i will not let it win and 1 thing it cant take away from all of us and thats the human spirit and our will to carry on and not give up the fight
  • Posted

Amen to that Kaz...our hope must stay alive..we win battles everyday..but our war is definitely over..as there is a cure but it just hasn't been found yet, it will be like all the others...it encourages me to look back on the examples of polio and tuberculosis etc...be blessed..have a lovely day Kaz..:-) xxx
    • Posted

Hi Christine how are you hope you managed to have a good nights sleep. have you had any more snow. hope your having  a good day not too much pain. Im sure 1 day a cure will be found for fibro if not in our life time, then in the next generation as I wouldnt like them to go through what we are having too. 1 day a cure will be found until then battle on. take care christine gentle hugs x
    • Posted

There will definitely be a cure, Kaz, one day...no snow..big dumps were promised..a tad cold but no snow....be blessed Kaz have a lovely pain free day:-) xxx
    • Posted

Hope prey christine a cure comes soon, I was struggling yesterday to cope didnt have a great day yesterday never mind today is another day. onward upwards we go battle on. keep warm christine hope you have a pain free day too xxxsmile 
    • Posted

Poor you Kaz..hope today is much better for you.,be blessed..:-) xxx gentle hugs from over the cold cold seas..lol
    • Posted

thank you christine have a lovely day from the cloudy /sunny Uk  xxsmile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.