accessing medical history

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I have just gained access to this site. I am puzzled that I can not see any blood test results, not even my cholesterol or glucose. I know I will not be able to access all the medical history, but I thought I would have been able to see blood test results for these kind of tests. Anyone else has this problem, thanks

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

I can only see the blood test results for the tests that I had at my local surgery. If I have them at hospital they do not show, which I find really annoying.

• Posted

Hi, thank you.

I had them all done at the surgery, as GP ordered them.

I can not understand.

• Posted

Do you have any information under Medical Results - Test Results?

• Posted

hi, no.

i will contact my gp.

I have had 3 children, and it only shows 2

• Posted

A lot of my info is wrong, but the blood tests are there. They did change the system recently which made it become even more chaotic. What happens if you go to Medical Results then Test Results?

• Posted

hi it has a section for "problems"

then when I click on it, it states.

4 Apr 2017

Patient informed - test result

it only has one, but it doesn't day what the result is, or what it was for.

• Posted

I have a main heading Medical Record and under that various sub-headings, the first is Problems which does not tell you much, a date and brief message, then Medications (acute and repeat), after that is Test Results which is what you want. There are several other headings after that eg consultations, immunisations ...

Have you got these sub-headings?

• Posted

hi, mine has problems, medications, allergies and immunisations.

The only thing missing is a sub heading for tests.

I have checked on current and past.

• Posted

How very strange. You can ask them why it is missing. They have replied to me in the past not that they helped much! I have allergies showing even though I don't have anything on it. Perhaps your surgery can help.

• Posted

thanks for all your replies.

I will contact them next week.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.