Accidental Anal pain??

Posted , 5 users are following.

So my boyfriend and I just had sex for the first time together. Im 18 and he's 21, so we have different sexual expierences. But anyways, he had my legs bent over his shoulders and as he was pulling out he pulled completely out and kinda went into the wronger region. And I've never had anal with anyone. At the time it didnt seem all that bad and painful but here i am like 7 hours later and im definitely feeling pain down there. Im not sure what to do about it 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Nothing to do about it. You will need to find the cause of the pain, possibly hemmorhoids, if the pain is still continuing. 
  • Posted

The pain can be from a fissure. This can happen with that type of sex. If you notice blood and burning pain when having a bowel movement then it is probably a fissure. A fissure is a tear in the tissue and can take a while to heal. If so talk to your doctor, they have medications that can heal it.
  • Posted

Don't worry, it will heal eventually. It's like you just pooed a big one.

• Posted

Its not easy to have anal by accident, cause that is hard to insert there but also risky behavior. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.