Accutane not sure I can keep taking it

Posted , 3 users are following.

Can anyone give me any advice I've been taking Accutane for 5 weeks and I've been having a really bad break out for 3 weeks , and I've had to go back into antibiotics again which I didn't want, I'm feeling like I want to stop, I haven't read great things for this for HS , having a really bad day 😣😥

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I feel the same way I have been on antibiotics for 8 months and I still have more flare up s then ever I quit taking the antibiotics a week ago and have no difference. It is a horrible diease. I don't know what to do anymore. I have 9 boils right now and have bad days more then good days

• Posted

Sorry to hear that Christine it totally sucks that there's no real treatment out there, how big are your boils? Also have you tried changing your diet ? I've also been reading alot about the pill helping alot off people so I've just started that I was clear for 6 weeks before taking Accutane which sucks as know I've had a outbreak , is yours classed as stage 2 ?

• Posted

They are the size of of quarters and I have changed alot I'm just really sick of these they get huge but now they arnt popping they are going back in my system and comeing back again

• Posted

I have tryed everything I'm stage 3 nuttin seems to work

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.