ACE Inhibitors

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi after taking Ace inhibitors Fosinopril for about 20 years , i have had numerous investigations by hospitals . colonoscopy throat, annus . grommets .in ears. nasal polyps removed. dry mouth lost all teeth due to salivary glands . spots .itches . burning ears .muscle aches dizzy . balance problems. Crohn's . But only just discovered About Histamine . It seems Ace inhibitors cause increase in Histamine that can give you Pulmonary Hypertension . dry cough, breathing difficulties never mind Nasal problems .ear . Oh and Migraineheadaches. when you Read about Histamine they just say it is about Hay Fever or dust allergies. or pet allergies & some foods , and that Bendrofluazide water tab . not that good washes all water soluble vitamins B vits ( to which i have B12 injections every three months) Vit C as well . anyone had any of these problems . Oh just forgot the Potassium that gets affected as well.

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Do you have a link to the connections with histamine from those drugs

• Posted

Hi derek 76 .i not that good with how to do connections , best thing i can do is just tell you how to find it type in ace inhibitors upper respiratory symptoms . on pub med , if not i will try getting my granddaughter to show me how, plus i just added the word histamine.

• Posted

This is the part that I was interested in

" It seems Ace inhibitors cause increase in Histamine that can give you Pulmonary Hypertension "

• Posted

a you just coughing up flem randomly not the green stuff derek thick white . and always hard thick mucus in the nose swollen nasal. maybe polilips bad snoring ,swollen tongue in the morning dry mouth , i suppose it depends how long you been taking ACE.

• Posted

Derek you tube histamines just might explain better have a look . good luck

• Posted

One of them made my lips and throat swell up on starting it another brought me out in a rash. Any ending in 'pril' gave me a problem.

• Posted

Derek i'm just Loving Substance P, whatever that is ,you any ideas

• Posted

You have been through a lot. These medications have many side effects. I would recommend using natural blood pressure treatments if possible and also rotating blood pressure medications.

• Posted

Thanks Jonathan ,

i think i might just go on a antihistamine diet with foods , i have just sent for a book , seeing as i have tried every tablet & cure there is out there in twenty years , never know, the five a day mantra that NHS keeps going on about plus green veggies . just might be causing more problems , i asked doctor for histamine test but there is none ,or he does not know of any .

• Posted

now on to insecticides on fruit veg ,

• Posted

Yes I agree. Vegetables and fruit are critical to improving health but eating organic will prevent concentrating any possible pesticides.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.