Achalasia Meeting

Posted , 3 users are following.

Achalasia Meeting and Question and Answer Session with surgeon, Majid Hashemi....  an Upper GI Surgeon and possibly a Dietican too.

The London Achalasia Meetup Group

Thursday, December 18th, 2014

5:00 PM

Brampton House, St John and St Elizabeth Hospital

60 Grove End Road

St John's Wood

London NW8 9NH

Please reply to me on this site if interested, we are limited for numbers, it is foc to attend but a suggested donation of £5 is suggested for snacks and drinks provided.

Thank You.

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Janski,

thank you very much for you inviting.

I would like to partecipate, not problem for donation.

Actually I will be tight with the time, because at the night Im living the country for Christmas holdays,but I strongly I will do all the possible to be in there.

Kind Regards,

Yole

• Posted

Actually I knew many people who would partecipate but are not followers of patient.info

Is there any phone number or mail address where is possible ask for info or apply to partecipate at meeting?

Thank you

• Posted

If you google 'Meet up groups' you will be able to join our Achalasia Meet up group (no charge) and then you will be in the loop for any further information on the condition plus details of when we meet etc.

Amanda is the group organiser, and once you are registered with us you can register for the Q and A session.  

all the best

J

• Posted

Hi Janski, 

thanks for the notification via this website, I have already replied Amanda via the Meet up website.

regards

ian

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.