ache all over

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi ladies back again god i ache all over even my hands  missed 2 periods hot flushes started when i missed the first period now the aches have started when i missed the second, whats going to start when i miss the third one. Has anyone had this

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I know all to well about the aches my hands shoulders elbows just horrible is what it is this menopause symptoms are crazy I had stomach flops yesterday then anxiety along with the aches and pains grrr hope it gets better for you
  • Posted

I've missed five periods and believe me after being in eight years of peri hell I didn't think it could get any worse but it has!!!!

My last period was Nov 2015.

It's got so awful I'm considering going back on my AD mirtazapine that Ive just managed to wean off. Been eight weeks now.

I've had a severe bout of nausea and dizzyness this week I just want to cry.

I'm just praying it gets easier the closer I get to full menopause.

Hang in there hun. This forum is amazing. X

• Posted

Hi Michelle

Hang in there. It's awful I know. I hate the tight chest at the moment 😑

• Posted

I get the tight chest and feel like I cant breath but the nausea has me nearly bed bound this week.

Still considering going back on my AD mirtazapine tonight sad

• Posted

Karen,  If you can find a female natural path doctor in your area I would check her out.  My doctor nickname vampire has done very intense blood work to see what I am needing.  I do take more supplements then I can count also using a bioadenical hormone cream.  My peried stoped last May and that is when my body felt 30 years older.  From frozen shoulder, knees, hips and fingers aching.   Almost a year now not going to say its been a easy road. It broke me down with the pain that I took 3 months off because deppression set in. I do feel better today not 100% but alot better then 5 months ago.  If it wasn't for this page and reading everyones story I think I would of thought it was all in my head.  So glad we have a place to come to and know we are not alone. 

Sherry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.