Ache in my left breast and a burning sensation

Posted , 2 users are following.

i have a dull ache in my left breast like a toothache and occasional burning in there and my armpit! I also feel heavy! I have been checked for lumps but nothing! Could this be a infection in my lympnode? Anyone else experience this is very worrying and painful! Keeps me awake at night! 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi, Dawn if you are menopausal it seems that this is quite common, Also had a virus early in year where my lymph gland in my right armpit swelled up but th doc said nothing to worry about. The lump we but the ache still comes back especially if I do a lot of lifting,housework etc using that arm. I have been taking evening primrose oil caps and menopace tabs for two weeks and this has made an improvement of 95% , only had a couple of mild bouts since then. 

Hope this helps in some way.

• Posted

Hi Tracey

Thanks for that! It's like a nagging toothache in my left breast and causing a burning sensation up into my arm pit! I have had lots of checks and no lumps but this is keeping me up all night! I have a appointment at the breast clinic but my worrying mind makes me look online and see who else suffers from it? It's a worry when you hear so many breast cancer stories! I am not sure if it is a lymnode infection? 

Thanks again

Dawn 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.