Skip to content

Breast Pain, Lumps and Disorders

Also known as Gynaecomastia, Mastitis

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Men Boobs

Hi there I am a 37 years old male and straight, I have got men boobs. Is there any one else got them. Due to the summer is coming they are making me a bit down. Any advice?

Posted
  • Tender and sore breast

I am so concerned I have been experiencing intense breast tenderness in my left breast- in 2016 I had the same problem and a small lump was diagnostic as a small cyst - following the diagnosis it appeared to calm down and to be honest I forgot about it as I was reassured it was nothing of concern - over...

Posted
  • Breast lump 18 yr old

hi everyone, i am an 18 year old female and i have had a lump in my right breast for about 2 years now i have been to the doctors once when i first got it and nothing was really done but over the years i have developed different symptoms and the breast lump has gotten bigger. the symptoms i am experiencing...

Last reply
  • Small white lump on anus, what is it?

Over the past 6 months or so I noticed a small white lump on the anus area, it does not hurt at all though, if it is growing it must be slowly, but it's not shrinking either. Any ideas what it could be?

Posted
  • Anxiety is not letting me live.Swollen armpit

Hello my friends. I'm so anxious and right now i'm trying my best to write with tons of tears in my eyes. I'm scared, too scared. It all started 2 months ago when I was in my third round of clomid. This time they gave me 100mg and also to take 4 mg of folic acid per day (the other 2 times...

Last reply
  • Evening primrose oil for fibrocystic breast pain

My midwife suggested I start taking evening primrose oil for my non-cyclic fibrocystic breast pain. She prefaced the suggestion with letting me know that there's no real scientific data to support its benefits, but that there's enough anecdotal evidence for her to suggest it may help. Anyone...

Last reply
  • 18 and Scared

I've just come back from doctors for a lump in my breast. I'm 18 and she said it was quite normal (and said it was probably something with a long name I can't remember) and because of my age is probably fine and is to do with menstrual cycle, but to come back if anything changes or if it...

Last reply
  • My OBGYN found a mass?

at the doctors today they found a mass in my right breast about 4 CM.. I don't know how I never realized it was there. Anyways, I never had any pain at all until tonight when I was laying in bed and about every 20 minutes or so I would feel a sharp quick pain. Could the pain be caused because she...

Posted
  • Advise

Hi, just waiting for an appointment for a mammogram. As found 2 lumps & swelling. Now I have a sore nipple. Trying to stay positive, but I am totally aware that my boobs is larger than my other one. Any advise would be welcome. 

Last reply
  • Itchy nipple

I have had an itch inside my left nipple for years now. There is nothing on my nipple to cause concern however despite this I have tried psoriasis and eczema and yeast infection creams, various oils and moisturisers. None helped. I have tried steroids and allergy meds that have also not helped. I have...

Posted
  • Terrified! Found lump in left breast.

Hello,  I’m 26 years old and about a week ago I found a lump in my left breast. It’s right underneath at my bra line. It is hard to the touch and painful. It is pretty big and it DOESN’T move around (which scares me). It’s gotten slightly bigger. I went to my PCP and she examined me. She said because...

Last reply
  • Gynocomastia....again

I thought you guys on here might be able to offer more realistic advice and actually have something practical that I can do. Here is how I came to have gyno for the 2nd time in my life. A few years ago, about 5, I got sick of having puffy nipples. I had always had them since I remember and I was doing...

Posted
  • Lump under arm

I'm 18 years old, and have a lump in my armpit. It came up in late December and I got it checked out by a doctor who said it would just be an infected or inflamed lymph node, or perhaps a cyst. He said if it didn't go away to come back and he'd give me antibiotics incase it was infected....

Posted
  • breast and underarm tenderness.

Im a 46 year old female. over the last few weeks my left breast and underarm has become increasingly painful. Where the lymph gland meets breast tissue is very hard, rather than the usual supple tissue feel. I have a hormone birth control UDI coil fitted (which for me means my periods are virtually nil,...

Last reply
  • Itchy skin under one breastfeeding for 4 weeks.

I have developed that itchy skin under my Breast. I apply some sudo cream and it helps but doesn't go away. It worries me a lot. I have booked a doctor on 21st of March. I didn't think anything to start with but now so worried that it can be C. Just support would be great!

Posted
  • Breast lump & pain; but after the mamogram different!

About 4 weeks ago I found a lump in my right breast, I was at the doctors within a few days, I wasn't concerned about cancer, nor was she as the lump came on very quick and the pain was awful with pain in my shoulder and neck, couldn't lift my arm too high,   couldn't touch my breast...

Posted
  • Worried and need advice

I'm here as I'm worried about my mother, not myself. About 10 months ago, she went to the doctor because she had a lump in her breast. The doctor examined it but said they didn't think it was anything to be worried about, so didn't send for a monogram. In December, after I had a lump...

Last reply
  • Really worried... need help!!

Hi.. I am suffering with pain in my breast. I am 19 and never had sex. couple of weeks ago(4 weeks almost) my bf and me were sexually tempted and he touched, and pressed aggressively in my breasts. It's the first time anyone touched or pressed the breasts. I was feeling very nervous and felt heavy...

Last reply
  • Sore breast

Hi everyone my health anxiety is crazy right now... my right breast is slightly sore and is sensitive to touch..check regularly but can't feel any difference..My mind thinks straight away C word..i also have moveable lumps in my neck which i have visited the doctors for although I'm the only...

Last reply
  • Breast pain for months in left breast

So I don’t really know where to start so here goes a few months back I suffered a bad panic attack witch scared the life out off me I had ecg chest X-ray  bloods all clear then I felt ill found out i had low b12 and had to take iron tablets folic acid then I found several lumps in my left breast...

Last reply
  • Concerned about change in breast

Hi, Please excuse my English , i am not a native speaker. Also, I have never posted here before, so I am not sure where to start. I am 17 years old, and have never been diagnosed with and problems regarding my breasts. Yesterday I have noticed my nipples are drier, puffier and more sensitive than usual....

Last reply
  • tender breasts but not pregnant?

For the last 2 months my breasts have been very tender and painful, people have noticed they look fuller and i'm growing out of my normal bra size. I've also lost weight so i know it's not due to weight gain.... It can't be pregnancy because i've been having my periods... Can anyone...

Last reply
  • Underarm Pain

Where do I start. Hoping someone can put my mind at rest. In January, I had a nasty virus which led to chest pains, feeling terrible, palpitations, went to doctors, had ECG and bloods, all normal. Was taking Cerazette mini pill at time, stopped taking it. Started feeling a little better, started taking...

Last reply
  • Pea sized lump in breast

Hi , I'm im 37 and suffer from health aniexty for the past 6 years . Last night I was self checking my breasts like I do do all the time and I found a small firm pea size lump in left breast ,it does move slightly .anyone offer advice please on what it could be .Iam going to doctors Monday morning...

Last reply
  • Help! Please! :(

Hi all, last year when showering I notice my right breast had a hard area, after I rubbed it it seemed to disappear. I thought nothing more of it until December 2017 I started to get the reflex feeling in my right breast. When it happen my breast would go hard for a while. I left it for a while until...

Last reply
  • Lump under Breast/nipple

I noticed pain in my left nipple a few days ago and just thought my piercing was irritated. Two days ago I was checking it because it hurt and left a lump under my breast. I’m only 22 FYI.  I started sizing it up and could move it around a little; I think it might be a gland. It’s really swollen...

Last reply
  • Left Breast Lump Pain

I am a 29 y.o male. Yesterday I discovered a painful lump just beside my left nipple. There seems to be a  pea shaped movable lump and it's extremely  painful upon contact.  The pain is now on and off even without touching it.  Could it be breast cancer?

Last reply
  • Right breast heavy and bigger

I have fibrocystic breasts - but one breast seems to be more affected.  It's worse with perimenopause. My right breast is definitely bigger, hangs a little lower and feels 'heavy'.  It's hard to check for cysts due to dense tissue.  I had a mammogram and ultrasound in April...

Last reply
  • Breast symptoms

Hi  I’ve been having some odd symptoms over the last two months related to my chest/breast .  I’m 40, I had over muscle implants inserted in 2011 to correct a large right breast and at the same time I decided to perk them up after breastfeeding my four children.  I’ve had no problems at...

Last reply
  • Breast Cancer At 95 Years of Age

I am 95 years old and just diagnosed with cancer in my right breast.  It is in the early stages.  My thoughts on this is that since I am 95 and the cancer is in the early stage, it will take several years before it get to the late stage.  So, why not just leave it alone.  By the time...

Last reply
  • Lumps under nipples

hello. I’m 17 years old and I’ve got a lump under both nipples, I’ve had them for as long as I can remember. They’re quite big and feel as though they move with my breast, and I can squeeze them slightly. So they’re not hard. But recently I’ve been having nipple pain, and pain around my armpit area (very...

Last reply
  • Alway worried

Hi - I am going through perimenopause, have hormonal imbalance and fibrocystic breasts.  I am always worried and checking my breasts daily.  My right breast is more fibrocystic than my left.  It's bigger and lumpier and often feels heavier and full.  I have had mammograms and...

Last reply
  • Change in breast size

I recently noticed one breast has become a bit larger than the other and is sitting noticibly lower than the other. Any advice.....is this quite normal? I'm 49yrs old. Don't want to feel silly going to a Dr with it if it's perfectly common! Any guidance is greatfully received 

Last reply
  • Right to worry or totally overreacting?

Hiya, I’m an 18 year old female and I suffer from a lot of health related anxiety, which often makes it difficult to know if I’m worrying for nothing or should really be concerned. For about 2 weeks I’ve had a small rash on both my breasts, one worse than the other but both definitely have the same rash....

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.