Skip to content
Ad

Breast Pain, Lumps and Disorders

Also known as Gynaecomastia, Mastitis

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• Armpit lump

I discovered a lump in my armpit about six weeks ago. It’s painless and firm and I can see it quite clearly when I look in the mirror. It’s about the size of my thumb nail.  I can’t decide whether to see my GP about it or not. I get a lot of boils and I wonder if this could be another one so I’d...

All discussions in this group

Next
  • tender breasts but not pregnant?

For the last 2 months my breasts have been very tender and painful, people have noticed they look fuller and i'm growing out of my normal bra size. I've also lost weight so i know it's not due to weight gain.... It can't be pregnancy because i've been having my periods... Can anyone...

Last reply
  • Anxiety is not letting me live.Swollen armpit

Hello my friends. I'm so anxious and right now i'm trying my best to write with tons of tears in my eyes. I'm scared, too scared. It all started 2 months ago when I was in my third round of clomid. This time they gave me 100mg and also to take 4 mg of folic acid per day (the other 2 times...

Last reply
  • One sided breast and underarm pain

Hi, I'm a 21 year old female looking for some support and answers. No immediate family with bc history. This is a very long post but I want to be thorough.  September 2016- started birth control  January 2016- right breast inverted nipple surgery (present my whole life, always more dense...

Last reply
  • Why are my boobs sore?

I am 43 & haven't menstrated since Nov. Before that, I didnt menstrate for 2 months. I'm not pregnant & had a clear mammagram last momth. My breasts have been sore for over a month. Please, someone help!!!

Last reply
  • Armpit lump

I discovered a lump in my armpit about six weeks ago. It’s painless and firm and I can see it quite clearly when I look in the mirror. It’s about the size of my thumb nail.  I can’t decide whether to see my GP about it or not. I get a lot of boils and I wonder if this could be another one so I’d...

Posted
  • Underarm Pain

Where do I start. Hoping someone can put my mind at rest. In January, I had a nasty virus which led to chest pains, feeling terrible, palpitations, went to doctors, had ECG and bloods, all normal. Was taking Cerazette mini pill at time, stopped taking it. Started feeling a little better, started taking...

Last reply
  • Painful Fibroadenoma

In May, I was doing a self breast exam and found a lump.  After messing with it so much I immediately had pain where the lump is and the pain has never fully gone away and it is now November.  I immediately made an appt with my family doctor in May who refrred me to a breast center.  At...

Last reply
  • Worried about breast sensation/pain

Hi, I have always had problem boobs - they get painful especially the right one about 2 weeks before my period.  Normally I start my period and within a few days it eases.  However since 2 weeks before my period I began getting pain and weird sensations in my right breast - sometimes it feels...

Last reply
  • I think I have a Bartholin cyst that is infected

Hi guys, this is first time I’ve posted on any websites like these but I’m pretty scared. Basically a lump appeared near the opening of my vagina a few days ago , I didn’t really notice it much as it didn’t  cause pain but now recently it has started to cause discomfort while going to the toilet,...

Last reply
  • Gynecomastia - is it painful?

I am planning to have gynacomastia procedure next year during winter time when I can were thick clothes and cover the results. How long will I need to massage myself? Is it painful? Maybe you have propositions how to find the cheapest doctor. I am looking only for a private practice.

Last reply
  • Bump on 13 year old's Areola

Hello, I'm a 13 year old male, and I have what I think is a Montgomery Gland, but it's bigger than the others, and I can feel it slightly under the surface of the skin. Is this normal? It's symmetrical, round, and about twice as big as the other glands. 

Last reply
  • High Testosterone

In November 2017 I was diagnose with enlarged prostrate and was given 2 tablets Finasteride, Tamsulosin, In June this year I developed swollen breasts and painful nipples and I visited my GP who immediately took me off the Finasteride as one of the side effects where swollen breasts, In July I was taken...

Last reply
  • Breast Pain like "milk coming in"

I am 44 with 4 teenagers all of whom I breast fed. I was sterilized after my 4 child was born 15 yearsago so no chance that I am pregnant. For a few weeks now I have been experiencing several times a day the sensation that I can only liken to" milk coming in" or" letting down" when...

Last reply
  • Continuous Bleeding Post Surgery

Hi, I am a married woman, would like to seek an advice. I have lump on my one breast that continuously appears after my third surgery on it. The open wound post surgery was healed but then reopen itself and bleeds. I had it checked and mostly it is said because of my hormonal problem and nothing is serious....

Last reply
  • BREAST CANCER

i am 95 years old and was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. I can't believe all these years I was cancer free and now at 95 I get breast cancer.  Oncologist suggested lumpectomy with local anesthesia since because of my age it wouldn't be safe to do a mastectomy.  But lumpectomy...

Posted
  • Armpit and breast pain

Hi, I am 27 and single, I feel a sharp pain in my right armpit which moves down to my right breast whenever I move or use the arm. Though there is a deep cut on my one of my left fingers, could this be a sign of cancer?

Last reply
  • Breast pain

Yesterday, (Tuesday morning) I woke up to a very sore left breast. The pain is centered around my nipple, but only the center of the nipple and the left half of it. My breast itself feels okay, the only time I feel pain is when I press on or rub against my nipple. It is now Wednesday, and the amount...

Last reply
  • Rib bone

Is it possible to feel a rib bone more in one breast than the other, I can feel what feels like a rib bone more prominent in one breast I have had this for a while now and it hasn’t changed at all

Posted
  • Pain in lower right breast, bad!

For about two months now, when I press just under my right breast, farthest right, almost where the bottom of the breast meets the rib (but pain is felt deep within the breast itself) I get this horrible bruising pain, like I have an internal bruise. It is SO sore, so I barely press it, only to see if...

Last reply
  • I think Ive burst lumps in my breast!

Its been 4 days since Ive noticed that my breasts seem to be filled with small pea sized lumps, one is worse that the other. Im sure it wasn't like this before! With a small amount of pressure they seem to burst and now it feels like under the skin is filled with liquid. They are really bruised now...

Posted
  • Plzzzz help me friends

Hello my age is 24 recently I got my mensuration period at the same time my hands and legs are swollen and my bones are in a position that they r Abt to broke.... I can't walk even 5 steps..... Plz help me and suggest me

Last reply
  • i am experiencing a dull pain just under my right arm pit

I have just felt under my right armpit and felt pain for the first time, i am concerned that as it's near to my right breast, it may be the beginnings of a problem. I can feel no lumps, and there is no history in my family of breast cancer, although my grandmother died of ovarian cancer when she...

Last reply
  • Breast changes advise

Hi everyone, I wonder & hope anyone could help me or give me some advise. This time  Last year I had a Lump on the outside of my nipples it felt flat & solid I had a scan & biopsy and it was a Breast cyst Which went after taking antibiotics. I have become very very paroniod I keep...

Last reply
  • Menopausal fibrocystic breasts

Is there anyone out there who was diagnosed with fibrocystic breasts after menopause?  Also, has anyone ever known this condition to disappear by itself?  Or does anyone have any tips or recommendations on how to make this go!!! (not so much getting rid of the pain, but getting rid of the actual...

Last reply
  • Fibrocystic breast disease and coffee

Up to 2000, my mammograms were negative and my breast exam. In 2000, I had fibrocystic breast disease on my mammogram. I had to come back the next week to get another mammogram, with fibrocystic breast disease. They said it won't turn into cancer, but maybe stopping coffee would help. So...

Posted
  • Please help, breast issue

18 years old, been diagnosed with nipple eczema a few months ago, cream doesn't really work, now have developed a kind of bruise on my breast, can't find anything about it anywhere. Should I visit doctors?

Posted
  • Hormonal breast abscess

Im 25 was on contraceptive pill for 10 years and after a year of feeling down depressed and nothing making me happy even though I was travelling this whole time (3 years) I decided to stop taking my pill and let my hormones balance themselves. This was great went back to normal felt like myself again...

Posted
  • Top layer of skin missing from nipple, weird spikes sticking out

I always noticed that somthing was a bit off with my nipple its usally inverted but sometimes pokes out for a couple mintutes. Its been 'out' for about a hour and a half now and is not going back, its sore and has these little lumps on the nipple (not the aerola, on the very tip they look like...

Last reply
  • Breast problems?

Okay so I'm 18. For the past month I've felt a weird bimbo in my breast but it's been growing and today my boob are completely sore and nipple too. I felt and the lump wasn't visible but it grew definitely. I was feeling around my boob and both of my nipples are different like there's...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.