Skip to content
Ad

Breast Pain, Lumps and Disorders

Also known as Gynaecomastia, Mastitis

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Would I qualify for breast reduction on NHS?

Age 19, student, Height 5"0, Weight 6st 11lb When I was around 14 my size was 28DD. Over the years this has gone up. At 16 my doctor put me on femodene as he thought it would be the best pill for me. I went to see him when I put on weight with this pill (around 6 lb, and then lost...

Last reply
  • Painful Fibroadenoma

In May, I was doing a self breast exam and found a lump.  After messing with it so much I immediately had pain where the lump is and the pain has never fully gone away and it is now November.  I immediately made an appt with my family doctor in May who refrred me to a breast center.  At...

Last reply
  • Pain in lower right breast, bad!

For about two months now, when I press just under my right breast, farthest right, almost where the bottom of the breast meets the rib (but pain is felt deep within the breast itself) I get this horrible bruising pain, like I have an internal bruise. It is SO sore, so I barely press it, only to see if...

Last reply
  • tender breasts but not pregnant?

For the last 2 months my breasts have been very tender and painful, people have noticed they look fuller and i'm growing out of my normal bra size. I've also lost weight so i know it's not due to weight gain.... It can't be pregnancy because i've been having my periods... Can anyone...

Last reply
  • Underarm Pain

Where do I start. Hoping someone can put my mind at rest. In January, I had a nasty virus which led to chest pains, feeling terrible, palpitations, went to doctors, had ECG and bloods, all normal. Was taking Cerazette mini pill at time, stopped taking it. Started feeling a little better, started taking...

Last reply
  • I think Ive burst lumps in my breast!

Its been 4 days since Ive noticed that my breasts seem to be filled with small pea sized lumps, one is worse that the other. Im sure it wasn't like this before! With a small amount of pressure they seem to burst and now it feels like under the skin is filled with liquid. They are really bruised now...

Posted
  • Breast pain

Yesterday, (Tuesday morning) I woke up to a very sore left breast. The pain is centered around my nipple, but only the center of the nipple and the left half of it. My breast itself feels okay, the only time I feel pain is when I press on or rub against my nipple. It is now Wednesday, and the amount...

Last reply
  • High Testosterone

In November 2017 I was diagnose with enlarged prostrate and was given 2 tablets Finasteride, Tamsulosin, In June this year I developed swollen breasts and painful nipples and I visited my GP who immediately took me off the Finasteride as one of the side effects where swollen breasts, In July I was taken...

Posted
  • Plzzzz help me friends

Hello my age is 24 recently I got my mensuration period at the same time my hands and legs are swollen and my bones are in a position that they r Abt to broke.... I can't walk even 5 steps..... Plz help me and suggest me

Last reply
  • i am experiencing a dull pain just under my right arm pit

I have just felt under my right armpit and felt pain for the first time, i am concerned that as it's near to my right breast, it may be the beginnings of a problem. I can feel no lumps, and there is no history in my family of breast cancer, although my grandmother died of ovarian cancer when she...

Last reply
  • Breast changes advise

Hi everyone, I wonder & hope anyone could help me or give me some advise. This time  Last year I had a Lump on the outside of my nipples it felt flat & solid I had a scan & biopsy and it was a Breast cyst Which went after taking antibiotics. I have become very very paroniod I keep...

Last reply
  • Menopausal fibrocystic breasts

Is there anyone out there who was diagnosed with fibrocystic breasts after menopause?  Also, has anyone ever known this condition to disappear by itself?  Or does anyone have any tips or recommendations on how to make this go!!! (not so much getting rid of the pain, but getting rid of the actual...

Last reply
  • Fibrocystic breast disease and coffee

Up to 2000, my mammograms were negative and my breast exam. In 2000, I had fibrocystic breast disease on my mammogram. I had to come back the next week to get another mammogram, with fibrocystic breast disease. They said it won't turn into cancer, but maybe stopping coffee would help. So...

Posted
  • Please help, breast issue

18 years old, been diagnosed with nipple eczema a few months ago, cream doesn't really work, now have developed a kind of bruise on my breast, can't find anything about it anywhere. Should I visit doctors?

Posted
  • Hormonal breast abscess

Im 25 was on contraceptive pill for 10 years and after a year of feeling down depressed and nothing making me happy even though I was travelling this whole time (3 years) I decided to stop taking my pill and let my hormones balance themselves. This was great went back to normal felt like myself again...

Posted
  • Top layer of skin missing from nipple, weird spikes sticking out

I always noticed that somthing was a bit off with my nipple its usally inverted but sometimes pokes out for a couple mintutes. Its been 'out' for about a hour and a half now and is not going back, its sore and has these little lumps on the nipple (not the aerola, on the very tip they look like...

Last reply
  • Breast problems?

Okay so I'm 18. For the past month I've felt a weird bimbo in my breast but it's been growing and today my boob are completely sore and nipple too. I felt and the lump wasn't visible but it grew definitely. I was feeling around my boob and both of my nipples are different like there's...

Last reply
  • Left breast problems

So my left nipple has always been a little different for about 5 years and just over a year ago i went to the doctors to have it checked because the nipple started changing colour and was ever so slighty inverted.. not to the point where it looks like its gone. But the doctor said it was fine. Then i...

Last reply
  • Is it normal or i should worry?

I am 26 years old. Last month i went for breast examination and doctor said everything is normal. Today morning, i saw somthing white in my nipples and while trying to remove it, i squeezed my nipples and something white like pus came from 1 duct. I got that kind of stuff sometime when i squeeze pimples...

Last reply
  • Breast pain/fibrocystic breast

Hello. I'm a 19 year old female. I've been suffering from breast pain since I was about 15. I do have fibrocystic breast  and I'm very scared of breast cancer because I always think my cysts are tumors.  My breast pain has gotten so severe this past year. Before my period every...

Last reply
  • Sore Right Nipple

I am a 60 year old male. On Saturday I got a burning sensation in the right hand side of my chest which has since gone. However it has left my right nipple very sore to touch. I originally thought the pain was down to heartburn which I suffer from as a result of Barrett's Oesophagus but I have never...

Last reply
  • One sided breast and underarm pain

Hi, I'm a 21 year old female looking for some support and answers. No immediate family with bc history. This is a very long post but I want to be thorough.  September 2016- started birth control  January 2016- right breast inverted nipple surgery (present my whole life, always more dense...

Last reply
  • Underarm pain which won't go away . Any advice ?

Help needed if anyone can advise anything. Mid November I started with a burning feeling under my right armpit . A week later I went to see the nurse , she didn't examine me just said get a better bra . Week after went to see a walk in nurse she said my right armpit seemed swollen and to go to...

Last reply
  • Breast lump?

Last night while lying in bed I found a lump under my breast.  It's hard and painless but about the size of my thumb.  It's under my right breast and just about where my breast meets my chest.  After I found it I decided to have a look in the mirror to see if I could see anything...

Last reply
  • Breast Pain like "milk coming in"

I am 44 with 4 teenagers all of whom I breast fed. I was sterilized after my 4 child was born 15 yearsago so no chance that I am pregnant. For a few weeks now I have been experiencing several times a day the sensation that I can only liken to" milk coming in" or" letting down" when...

Last reply
  • Dimpling/puckering under both breast on out part.

Need help everyone. I have health anxiety and I keep looking and checking my breast constantly to the extend that they become sore. I have had a mammogram and ultra sound 3 months ago. When I check my breast which it every second day I notice something new. Last night I notice dimpling and puckering...

Last reply
  • Breast indent

Hi just wondering if anyone's been through this. My areola has sunken in. And the doctor found a "thickening" as he put it. I have an appointment with a consultant tomorrow and I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this good or bad. Thanks

Last reply
  • Pea sized lump in breast

Hi , I'm im 37 and suffer from health aniexty for the past 6 years . Last night I was self checking my breasts like I do do all the time and I found a small firm pea size lump in left breast ,it does move slightly .anyone offer advice please on what it could be .Iam going to doctors Monday morning...

Last reply
  • Breast Cancer

Hi , everyone ,I would like some advice please ? 2014 I was diagnosed with breast cancer Her 2 ,Stage 3, tumour size 8 cm and under went A mastectomy .It is nearly 3 years on and I have a dull ache in my breast and under my armpit I am constantly tired and I'm now 50 years of age . Any ideas what...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.