Skip to content

Breast Pain, Lumps and Disorders

Also known as Gynaecomastia, Mastitis

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Male, 19, hard lump under collarbone

Hi, I'm 19 and male, and I know it's probably nothing but I felt a little bump under my collar. It's about an inch to the left of my sternum and two inches beneath the collarbone. I get harmless little lumps all the time so I normally wouldn't bother to ask anyone about it, but …

Last reply
  • Breast reduction experience in EU

Hi everyone. I have huge breasts since teen age and wanna have the surgery done to have them smaller. They are causing back pain, rush and i literally get pulled down constantly so can not straighten my back. Has anyone experienced this kind of surgery? I am considering to have it somewhere in EU, …

Last reply
  • Breast enlargement

HI I am 58 years old menopausel, tryed the hormone patch did not suit me, my breast as sort of got bigger over the last 2 months, is there any medication that could help, on flaxseed, b6, folic acid, turmeric, soy,

Posted
  • Concerned about change in breast

Hi, Please excuse my English , i am not a native speaker. Also, I have never posted here before, so I am not sure where to start. I am 17 years old, and have never been diagnosed with and problems regarding my breasts. Yesterday I have noticed my nipples are drier, puffier and more sensitive than …

Last reply
  • Armpit lump

I discovered a lump in my armpit about six weeks ago. It’s painless and firm and I can see it quite clearly when I look in the mirror. It’s about the size of my thumb nail.  I can’t decide whether to see my GP about it or not. I get a lot of boils and I wonder if this could be another one so I’ …

Last reply
  • Help with breast pain

Hi there I just really need some advice. I’ve had pain in my left breast since February and had a heavy feeling as well. I went to the doctor ms and they said I had 3 small lumps and sent me for an ultrasound, all they said was I have a ‘busy breast’ I have no idea what this means but the pain is …

Last reply
  • Multiple Fibroadnomas +11.5cm mass

I recently was diagnosed with Fribroadnoma Breast Disease. I underwent surgery last week to remove the largest non cancerous tumor of 11.5cm. In addition I am coverd from above the nipple in these masses - both scatterd and beaded. Now - as far as I know the breast surgeon removed what he could. …

Last reply
  • Underarm Pain

Where do I start. Hoping someone can put my mind at rest. In January, I had a nasty virus which led to chest pains, feeling terrible, palpitations, went to doctors, had ECG and bloods, all normal. Was taking Cerazette mini pill at time, stopped taking it. Started feeling a little better, started …

Last reply
  • Sore boobs , not pregnant and not time for period

Hi guys .  I’m a 25 year old female. For about a month on and off my boobs have been very sore , mainly on the side of them.  I’ve felt them and there are no lumps at all. No discharge nothing. I am not pregnant as I haven’t missed a period and take oral contraceptives .  My last …

Last reply
  • One sided breast and underarm pain

Hi, I'm a 21 year old female looking for some support and answers. No immediate family with bc history. This is a very long post but I want to be thorough.  September 2016- started birth control  January 2016- right breast inverted nipple surgery (present my whole life, always more …

Last reply
  • Breast Itching

My right breast has been itchy since January. I saw my OB in January and he did an exam. He saw and found nothing he would be concerned about. He told me to try Benadryl cream on it. I did and it went away. I saw a dermatologist who also found nothing. It’s a surface itch and it’s not consistent. …

Last reply
  • Rash on breast

Hi I’m a 22 year old female. Yesterday I noticed a rash on my breast. It’s sore but I have no lumps or any other symptoms. I’ve recently came back from vacation and thought my swimsuit was irritating me or something bit me.  I have had the chills some the past week but was thinking it was from …

Last reply
  • Sharp pain in left breast after accident?

Hi, so I lifeguard in the summer and we had to do practice drills today, I had to be a victim and the lifeguard had to grab me and pull me to safety.  When I was grabbed she accidentally pressed down super hard on my left boob, it was really painful but I didn’t say anything. Now I have …

Last reply
  • breast lump examination

im having major stress at moment dad going into palliative care, my stress levels through the roof...so much so having to have heart trace....then I find a lump after major gardening session at dads to sort my mood....I came home pain in arm breast neck so painful I had Emg appointment at breast …

Last reply
  • Left breast pain

Hi ladies Lately my left are and breast started to hurt again, lots of different feelings, I get tingling , and if I press on the upper arm underside where I have more fatty tissue, I feel pain in my left breast. Anyone else getting this, like pins poking into my flesh. I wondering if it's …

Last reply
  • Plzzzz help me friends

Hello my age is 24 recently I got my mensuration period at the same time my hands and legs are swollen and my bones are in a position that they r Abt to broke.... I can't walk even 5 steps..... Plz help me and suggest me

Last reply
  • Armpit and breast pain

Hi, I am 27 and single, I feel a sharp pain in my right armpit which moves down to my right breast whenever I move or use the arm. Though there is a deep cut on my one of my left fingers, could this be a sign of cancer?

Last reply
  • Worried about breast sensation/pain

Hi, I have always had problem boobs - they get painful especially the right one about 2 weeks before my period.  Normally I start my period and within a few days it eases.  However since 2 weeks before my period I began getting pain and weird sensations in my right breast - sometimes it …

Last reply
  • Why are my boobs sore?

I am 43 & haven't menstrated since Nov. Before that, I didnt menstrate for 2 months. I'm not pregnant & had a clear mammagram last momth. My breasts have been sore for over a month. Please, someone help!!!

Last reply
  • Please help, any advice would help !!!): very worried

I’m new to this forum but about a week and a half ago I was in the shower and realized that I had a lump in my underarm it’s very movable and squishy like so it’s not hard and immovable! I’m 19 years old and have suffered from so much anxiety over my breast health this past year from so many things …

Last reply
  • Right to worry or totally overreacting?

Hiya, I’m an 18 year old female and I suffer from a lot of health related anxiety, which often makes it difficult to know if I’m worrying for nothing or should really be concerned. For about 2 weeks I’ve had a small rash on both my breasts, one worse than the other but both definitely have the same …

Last reply
  • Help! Please! :(

Hi all, last year when showering I notice my right breast had a hard area, after I rubbed it it seemed to disappear. I thought nothing more of it until December 2017 I started to get the reflex feeling in my right breast. When it happen my breast would go hard for a while. I left it for a while …

Last reply
  • Worried and need advice

I'm here as I'm worried about my mother, not myself. About 10 months ago, she went to the doctor because she had a lump in her breast. The doctor examined it but said they didn't think it was anything to be worried about, so didn't send for a monogram. In December, after I had a …

Last reply
  • Breast lump & pain; but after the mamogram different!

About 4 weeks ago I found a lump in my right breast, I was at the doctors within a few days, I wasn't concerned about cancer, nor was she as the lump came on very quick and the pain was awful with pain in my shoulder and neck, couldn't lift my arm too high,   couldn't touch my …

Last reply
  • breast and underarm tenderness.

Im a 46 year old female. over the last few weeks my left breast and underarm has become increasingly painful. Where the lymph gland meets breast tissue is very hard, rather than the usual supple tissue feel. I have a hormone birth control UDI coil fitted (which for me means my periods are virtually …

Last reply
  • Terrified! Found lump in left breast.

Hello,  I’m 26 years old and about a week ago I found a lump in my left breast. It’s right underneath at my bra line. It is hard to the touch and painful. It is pretty big and it DOESN’T move around (which scares me). It’s gotten slightly bigger. I went to my PCP and she examined me. She said …

Last reply
  • Gynocomastia and Pizotifen

I’ve been taking Pizotifen ever since starting puberty and have had gynocomastia ever since starting puberty, I am now in my early 20s and the gynocomastia still hasn’t gone. Is there any possibility that the gynocomastia could be caused by the Pizotifen tablets that I take to prevent migraines  …

Last reply
  • Discharge from nipple

Im 58 and had a clear mammogram in April this year but have now noticed a small discharge from left nipple only - going to attempt to see GP tomorrow but obviously concerned - could this be 'nothing to worry about' ?

Last reply
  • Men Boobs

Hi there I am a 37 years old male and straight, I have got men boobs. Is there any one else got them. Due to the summer is coming they are making me a bit down. Any advice?

Last reply
  • Small lumps but don’t know what they are! PHOTO

I am 16 years old and today have seen a group of soft, lumps on my inner thigh close to youkniw but not on there. They are a bit tender but not painful at all really. Just don’t know what they are. Any help would be great thankyou.  

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.