Is it gynaecomastia or just normal chest fat ?

Posted , 2 users are following.

imageimageimage

i have posted some pics of my chest , i think it is gyno or its just a doubt , i don't have money for a doctor , when i press around the nipple it doesn't feel like a lump under nipple but its like a ring around the areola of nipple , doesn't feel any pain at all at that area, usually nipples are soft when i take bath or exercise or cardio they get get hard, most of fat is in lower chest but its not just around the nipple it is evenly spread around the lower chest, i am worried is it gyno ,does it look like gyno ? please help

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

Your pics are not clear enough . If the area of concern is soft its just fat . Gynaecomastia is harder, and often tender. Its also benign and often just goes away as your hormones settle down. If you get any discharge from the nipple or puckering of the breast then you should see a professional.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.