Breast pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello ladies

Just wondered if anyone had a similar thing going on...almost 50, still regular cycle. Just over a month ago when i took off my bra my right breast really hurt, like i had caught it or something which i hadn't.

The pain came from within, below the nipple, like without the bra support the heaviness pulling down caused it. It has improved but is still there now and again, a doctor did a check and could find no lumps but of course it is still worrying.

I'm awaiting a breast clinic appointment and trying to not worry but its harder said than done!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

Hi how is your breast pain now? Did you get any help?

• Edited

hi, I went to the breast clinic and had a mammogram, ultrasound and examinations. They found a mass in a different part which they will monitor but nothing where I hurt so they thinks its harmless, thank goodness

• Edited

thanks for reply. What a relief for you . I am also 50 & am experiencing almost permanent breast/shoulder/arm pain that came on during covid 5 weeks ago. waiting for appointment. The nerves kick in though 😬

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.