Worried)):

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi I have skin tags on my nipple and I had a pink pimple sort of thing also which today I noticed had popped and bled and I noticed that one of my skin tags ripped off and my nipple was bleeding (I think the skin tag ripped off due to my tight bra because it was getting pulled on and squished) and it wasnt bleeding a lot just a bit when I wiped it with a tissue but then later I checked again and it was bleeding a lot more. Will the bleeding stop? I don't want to see a doctor about this due to my anxiety I just hope this will heal or stop bleeding. I can't stop worrying about it. I dont have any other symptoms but when I move a bit my nipple feels sore a bit but it isn't painful. Idk how to stop it from bleeding and I can't stop worrying I've been awake all night worrying why my nipple is bleeding and I'm so scared

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.