ache on right side of tummy only when i walk

Posted , 2 users are following.

Anyone here had appendicitis?? Just need to hear about peoples symptoms. Im curious as ive had this ache on my right side lower stomach since 11am only when i walk....its like an ache. Im 35 so surely im too old for appendicitis or maybe its my right right ovarie?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

When I had appendicitis, my lower right side was aching too. But there were other signs too such as I couldn't eat almost anything , blood vommit. Also the sign of appendicitis is bloated stomach, touch your stomach and see if it's hard or bloated. If it is, then it maybe appendicitis. In anycase I would advice you to rush to your doctor, earlier it is detected ,easier is the treatment.

• Posted

Also my case was already in a very advance stage hence most of those symptoms such as blood vomit.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.