aches and burning sensation related to RA?

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi everyone,

Not too sure what going on with my body. But about 2 weeks ago, my lower back, hip and elbow was started to ache. I was thinking that it could be nothing because I was starting to get back into my normal exercise routine.

Just last night, my whole back and between my shoulder blades had started to ache like I was exercising funny or something. Then I noticed my chest had a burning sensation.

This morning I still have the same symptoms but not as intense as last night.

I don't want to jump into bigger conclusions just yet but what was popping up on the internet was that it could be fibromyalgia.

Does fibromyalgia have anything to do with rhumatoid arthritis? Have anyone else experience anything like this before?

I'm getting a slight anxiety because more symptoms are happening and I don't understand what's going on.

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Rheumatoid swells, swelling compresses nerves, compressed nerves tingle and burn. And yes, another possibility is fibromyalgia.

I am on

150 mg Lyrica-pregabalin as a single dose for the nerve pain

Rituximab infusions for JRA

1000 mg acetaminophen nightly

• Posted

Thanks!

I didn't know that rheumatoid can cause a burning sensation.

I will definitely be calling my doc today!

• Posted

Sorry for your discomfort. You should get to your doctor soon. Often you can get a shorter wait time for your appointment if you tell them you are in pain.

Best of luck to you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.