Aches and pains

Posted , 7 users are following.

Does anyone else have joint pain? I seem to have it in my hips amd knees, now my back went this morning. I also get dead arms sometimes amd also pins and needles in my hand and feet especially at night. Grrrrrrr

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Joanne, yes I have definitely noticed I have more aches and pains in my joints and have had pins and needles, sometimes I wake up with them in my arms.

• Posted

Count me on on this rode also. Lol. I have knee joint pain pins and needles in parts of my leg and feet im.good at night I have all during the day. Also add a warm feeling sometimes inside my legs and cramps in my calfs. It's awful.

• Posted

Yes to all. I take ibuprofen to get some relief. Headaches just started back again too. Just sucks.
  • Posted

Hi Joanne,

Yes i ache!! I am aching now...... mainly my legs!!

Its a very irritating feeling, if you know what i mean. I also get pins and needles in my hands and arms. And those horrible dull headaches like someone is squeezing my head together....Grrrr! 

Have a good weekend and keep smiling :-)

• Posted

I also have pains in my knees sometimes I can hardly go upstairs when do us ladies get a break

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.