Aches and pains

Posted , 9 users are following.

hi you lovely ladies. happy new year. does any of you suffer badly with aches and pains. my shoulder joints and my finger joints are really painful. and i think most of my muscles in my body also hurt. im on hrt patches and use magnesium oil to rub in xxx

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi karen

Yes most definitely. I have joint and muscle aches and pains throughout my body. My arms and shoulders are probably the worse though I do suffer with my legs too. I work in retail and have to move shelves etc sometimes my arms and shoulders are that bad that I can't lift a them . Its hard to describe really, other than to say they feel tired and ache soooo bad. It's horrible so I know exactly how you are feeling xx

• Posted

Hi Karen, with me it is my knees that ache and sometimes my arms .

My knees ache before my period then they are ok after , but the last few months it is all the time plus feel tied all the time .

I take HRT tablets just hoping it will pass .

Take care

Paula

• Posted

Hi Karen

yes all the time ...my arthritic toe is now in constant pain and i get aches all over...Hormones effect the body all over and are powerful in regulating how things work or how we feel.I take a calcium for my bones each day to help and im on hrt but i still get aches and pains. I think it is part of the course. try not to worry. CK

• Posted

Hiya Karen yes I have all these symptoms and more hun. My shoulder started hurting about 6 weeks ago and now it's going down my arm I carnt even lift my arm up . Pains in my legs feet and i panic all the time. Went to see my doctor and he told me that it's wear and tear. Sick of trying different things but any help and advice would be much appreciated

• Posted

hi i do use magnesium oil spray which is brilliant but all my pains are slowely coming back. its a nightmare xx

• Posted

Yes... aches all over and they come and go. neck, lower back, hands, knees, feet, etc... I do take magnesium at night. I'm usually in the pool a lot and I know that helps the most. But these last few weeks with the holiday I couldn't get to the pool so everything is achy here lately.

• Posted

Yes and its awful! I get up from sitting like an ancient woman!! Mainly shoulders, arms and back but now right leg muscle is starting too.

I'm using HRT patches too but swapped patches again recently as I couldn't tolerate the progesterone in one type... since swapping my aches and pains are worse than ever so i guess the new patches are t going to help with that! 😦

I've just started taking magnesium citrate tablets so will see if they help but don't really hold out much hope.

Hope things get better for you soon.

AJ. xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.