Achilles debridement

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone , I am 14 days post op from an Achilles debridement and haglunds deformity surgery, I am in a cast , getting stitches out and cast off in 2days time then into a walking boot for 4/6 weeks , my question is I am suffering intense pain in my incision site still , it's like a stabbing pulling feeling ,it's been like this 2days after surgery and isn't letting up , has anyone else had this pain

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Did any of youse suffer with really bad calf muscle pain once the cast came off
    • Posted

I was born in Chicago...ORD is the airport, O'Hare International.

I have never heard of a non native Chicagoan saying, YOUSE!

Our urban slang aso includes, dem for them, dose as in those, dis for this.

chuckle chuckle

• Posted

Right lol , well am a Geordie from Newcastle upon Tyne in England , and work slang is great ,

Wey aye man for yes

Ya alreet for are you ok

Am ganning yem for I am going home

Our accent is really hard to understand aswell

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.