Aching bones

Posted , 8 users are following.

Has anyone had tender spots on top of their shoulders? Mine are really sore when I press them. I have a doctors appointment booked because I am having vibration through my feet and legs with a sore lower back something just doesn’t feel right and it’s not going away, why do we always jump to the worst conclusion with new symptoms? I keep feeling like I’m improving and then something else rears it’s ugly head!! x

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi caroline i get sore spot on the inside of my elbows they are not swollen or red just achey sometimes shoulders too
    • Posted

I currently have that sore spot on the inside of my elbows...like I whacked a bone or it's bruised. But I haven't done any such thing and it's not bruised.

• Posted

Thats what mine feels like dont have any swelling or redness have had this for a few months achy wrists as well
  • Posted

Hi Caroline 

I do get ache shoulders and i has having them for a 2 weeks at a time and i did got an MRI and couldn’t find anything wrong and It hurts to touch. What i did was log in a calendar when the pain comes and go and I notice that I get the shoulder pain before my period and after I had that pain for 3 months and all of the sudden no more pain . Now the pain came back on my shoulder since Monday this is the week of ovulation and fértil and today it feels better. I don’t have vibrations but I get some weird headaches like zap is very scary. 

• Posted

Hi Caroline I’ve suffered really bad with shoulder pain in my right shoulder for nearly 16 weeks now. I’m just using gels and taking magnesium to help it xx
  • Posted

I forgot to mention is on my left shoulder.! Hope this gives you some sort of piece of mind but have it check.  
  • Posted

Hi Caroline. I had that a couple weeks ago. It moved between my left & right shoulder. I too have sore lower back and the pain radiates down my left side from buttocks all the way down to my left calf. Both my legs have slight numbness & vibration too. Had a CT scan for my lower back and blood test as well. Everything came back normal. Will be getting a brain MRI next week. I recently started taking Hemp Seed oil and have been applying wild yam & magnesium cream. It sort of alleviate the pain a bit. Hope this helps :-)

• Posted

I have weird sore spots all over for "no" reason. Like you, just when I feel like I'm improving and feeling somewhat normal, something else pops up. My midwife told me it's normal to have plateaus with minimal symptoms and then have them resurface. It's all thanks to our fluctuating wacky hormones sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.