Aching lymph nodes

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hello!

Hope you’re all coping somewhat.

Still improving day by day with just tiredness left really and the occasional flare up of a sore throat at only 2 months since starting with symptoms.

The issue I’m facing more recently however is occasionally aching of the lymph nodes, the lumps are still there however less than they were but the aching is quite uncomfortable!

Just wondered if anyone experienced sore, aching lymphs linger after symptoms have mostly gone?

TIA X

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

HI Tia,

Most definitely, one particular lymph node on one side of my neck really bothered me right throughout, even after I started to feel better. This was one of the last symptoms to go for me, but really do want to reassure that it does go and will settle down for you too I truly believe that - hang in there and thinking about you. So frustrating I know but just want you to know I had the same kind of thing it lingered for a good while but then it got better!

Craig

• Posted

Hi, we might have different viruses but I also suffer from swollen lymph nodes under the jaw abd behind the jaw. They have been swollen for a year. On top of all my tonsils are swollen too. So yea I have no advice just want to let you know you’re not alone. 
  • Posted

Yes, I am entering my 8th month of mono and FINALLY feeling a whole lot better (hurray!). But this one annoying lymph node behind my jaw /under my ear that has been aching since day one (8 months ago) i still acting up and causing pain in my ear and side of face. 
    • Posted

I had this too Isabelle with a reactive lymph node in my neck, even as the other symptoms faded that was still there - but want to reassure you that it does go away, even if it is one of the last symptoms to go, it definitely does go and you won't have that all the time - it took me 9-10 months to see a real difference with that and start to feel much better, hoping that this is real improvement starting for you smile

Craig

• Posted

Hi holly im 5 months in and i feel alot better than the start but i also keep getting aches under my chin and in the back of neck which are quite unconfortable im sick of it now and just want it to go? But it seems there isnt anything yo make this go away sad wish there was.
    • Posted

Hoping things pick up soon Poppy, all the symptoms will go with time, it's so frustrating I know just wish it would come now for you!

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.