Aching muscles

Posted , 8 users are following.

has anyone else been experiencing achy muscles? My calves and thighs have been really achy like I have run a marathon(but I haven't done anything like that) I also can't lie on either side as that hurts as well.

would be interested to hear from others who have had similar things.

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Epsom salt baths or magnesium might help. I get the same problem, but I have been using magnesium for these issues also use it for migraines, seems to help. Good luck!
  • Posted

Hi love yeah I get achy muscles all the time-especially on my right hand side. I like the idea of using Epsom salts though as suggested by one of the ladies here so I think I'll give that a go.

I didn't know there was a magnesium spray so may hunt that down too. Xx

• Posted

Hi love yeah I get achy muscles all the time-especially on my right hand side. I like the idea of using Epsom salts though as suggested by one of the ladies here so I think I'll give that a go.

I didn't know there was a magnesium spray so may hunt that down too. Xx

• Posted

Yep me too...achy muscles, stiff joints....you can get the magnesium in a gel as well as the spray.....
  • Posted

Hi Ruth

I have these sypmtoms, sometimes its hard to get to sleep!

I use a magnesuim spray to rub into my muscles & also take a tablet called Osteocare, which is magnesuim,calcium,VitD & Zinc. These do help!

Hope this helps!

• Posted

Yes,,, it seems it got worse since I turned 46 , right leg aches hips hurt at times, I also feel epsom salt bath twice a week helps!!! 
    • Posted

Hi, yes lve been experiencing this for months, l literally hurt all over from head to toe. I find when its at its worst l feel like l completely lack the energy to put one foot in front of the other.

I feel like a 103 year old with a severe case of 'man flu' 😭 Happy days!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.