Aching wrists hands finger and ankles

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi guys

just over a year ago I was tested for arthritis due to back pain, it came back clear.  I'm a 45 year old female, last had a child 5 years ago, I have regular periods. But in last two weeks I'm suffering very strong aching in my wrists, which extends into my fingers. my ankles when I wake up and try to stand really ache for first 10-15 mins. 

just today started taking  Osteocare origional, which has calcium magnesium , vitamin D3 , does anyone else know if this will help.

it doesn't help that I'm a carer and my job is quite demanding. Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated.

regards Terri 

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Blood tests for arthritis are inconclusive and unreliable. Look up the NRAS and search for details of the s-factor. You will find info there to support a request to be referred to a rheumatologist.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.