Achy bone for a month after a sexual encounter

Posted , 2 users are following.

im 30 years old, been having achy bone a week after a sexual encounter.

i have many other weird symptoms but achy bone is the most lasting ones. it started off with bone feeling achy throughout my body. the kind of body ache you get before a fever hits but i had fever. it comes and goes. its mild generally but its uncomfortable. sometimes i feel it on my legs, sometimes the arms, sometimes the entire body. when i google, it says cancer. could somebody please shed some light? i still suspect that its hiv even though i tested negative at 1 month because 1 month isnt really conclusive and all these symptoms just makes no sense and there really isnt many other causes of achy bones.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

I doubt that it has anything to do with sex. It could be a number of things other then cancer. Rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia come to mind. But it could be that you've got an infection somewhere in your body. You should go see your doctor. He/she will run blood tests to check for infection, inflammation and even low vitamin like iron.

• Posted

the time frame for this to happen is just too suspicious. i cant think if sny other infection other than hiv. did a blood test, hopefully it'll tell me smth

• Posted

correction : i had no fever

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.