Posted , 5 users are following.
Hi all, since Dec 2017 I have been having almost daily (although it comes and goes each day, never all day) an Achy neck / weird woolly-dizzy head feeling that lasts seconds / drowsy at times / mild headaches / pain back of head / blurry eyes at times / pins and needles in back of both hands and forearms. Also seems at times that griping things like screw tops or cuff links / shirt cuff buttons get a bit more fiddly etc. Back ache is also another symptom that comes and goes and at times my legs feel heavy. It sometimes feels like "wet cement" sloshing around in my head for a second or 2....all very odd and specific but equally hard to explain and put into words with not consistency.
Checks / tests so far include:
- I have had a neck x-ray (showed age related arthritis only)
- blood test (lack of Vitamin D only)
- full MRI spine scan (few niggle things with very slight bulging of a neck disc but nothing serious)
- had 10 acupuncture / physio sessions
- had 4 separate physio sessions
- had 6 chiropractic sessions
- seen GP about 5 times (blood pressure seems okay)
- numerous sports massages
- about to start with an Osteopath (last option left !!)
despite above its still here, as say since Dec 2017 (although randomly completely stopped for 10 days recently but back all again).
I'm at a lost and its interfering with the quality of my life. My family seem to think its stress / anxiety related which i do suffer from but i truly believe its not, (even the docs seem to be at a loss now).
I'm a fit healthy 43 year old male - I don't drink / smoke and I'm not overweight etc, any sensible help would be greatly appreciated - many thanks.
0 likes, 12 replies