acid reflux

Posted , 2 users are following.

i am having a bad acid reflux that sometimes i have pain in my chest area and also my shoulder blade especially the left shoulder blade. thought i have heart disease but i visited the ER and the doctors couldn't find the problem but it only happens when i have this gassy stomach and acid reflux

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Also avoid gassy drinks and vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage and Brussels Sprouts. Don't eat late at night, eat slowly and chew your food well.

• Posted

thank you very much I've tried milk and milk just makes me gassy and antacids didn't work either. but thanks for the advice sometimes i ate late at night and couldn't get to sleep. i really feel weak when having this reflux and gassy stomach

• Posted

Have you asked your doctor for a stronger antacid such as PPI? There are lots of different ones you can try. Sometimes you have to try several to find one that works.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.