Acid reflux

Posted , 4 users are following.

i started feeling weak dizzy heart started beating fast i was so nervous started getting chest pain stomach pain neck jaw and ear pain pain in my shoulders it felt like heart attack i was so afraid so i went to the doctor they said was acid reflux i been going thru this for the past 3 months nothing seems to work i het tingling feeling all iver my body i am so stressed does anybody else get these symptoms

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes have all these symptoms. can't sleep at night. Did your gp put you on any ppi? it's like a vicious circle. the symptoms cause stress which then make symptoms even worse. have you had a camera put in to see if you have a hernia.

• Posted

they put me on omeprazole and that doesnt work i never checked for hernia

• Posted

sounds very much like the symptoms i get, I have anxiety and reflux take medication for both but I still get some symptoms just not has bad .

• Posted

yes anxiety has alot to do with it because you just cant stop worrying

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.