Acid reflux

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi. does any one else experience shortness of breath with this acid reflux

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Shortness of breath, palpitations and irregular heartbeat are some if the symptoms of GERD. You feel very sick and dizzy you when the attack is underway. Cardiac docs very often mistake it for heart attacks. in fact, the presentations are so similar that doctors start treatments for cardiac issues on many occasions. that is just how bad it could get.

Blood pressure and heart rate go up and down and the finest doctors just don't see the difference except when the patient's record show a history of GERD.

• Posted

Shortness of breath, palpitations and irregular heartbeat are some if the symptoms of GERD. You feel very sick and dizzy you when the attack is underway. Cardiac docs very often mistake it for heart attacks. in fact, the presentations are so similar that doctors start treatments for cardiac issues on many occasions. that is just how bad it could get.

Blood pressure and heart rate go up and down and the finest doctors just don't see the difference except when the patient's record show a history of GERD.

• Posted

Yes I hate this, I have had to stop drinking coffee and soda, certain foods bother me too. I have been dealing with this for about 6 years.

• Posted

i had this for a couple of months and its driving me crazy

• Posted

yes chest pain, shortness of breath, palpitations. almost like panic attack & that uncomfortable burning sensation on your chest that comes & goes. it all disappears with a good burp.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.