Acid reflux

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi has anyone experience stuffy nose feel like fluid coming up at the back of throat up to your nose and a lot of chest pains feeling weak and sometimes I very strange feeling in my body I don't know if it's anxiety but sometimes it feels like you're going to die

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

Hi Terell, It sounds like you know its reflux, were you diagnosed?! You should find out what the cause of reflux is, it can be a hiatal hernia, diet, some other health issue or a medication...Talk to your Dr...there are really good meds out there, even some OTC but, still ask your Dr first as you sound like you may need prescription strength. No need to suffer in pain if it can be managed....chest pain can be a source of anxiety for many people, another reason to see your Dr. if its just reflux, you have some peace of mind knowing its not your heart....Good Luck and Best Wishes๐Ÿ’’๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ€โ™พ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’žโ˜ฎ

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.