Acid reflux

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone,

I am just forced to join this discussion because i feel all hope is lost concering my acid reflux that seems to want to go away almost 4years now and the doctor and gastroenterology seems not to find anything going on with my and part of it is that i develop different symptoms mostly everyday,but before i continue with those symptom to know if have an idea what can i check on again pls does anyone reflux comes with the baddest bad breath?? because my is making me not only not freaked out now i am always embarrassed of myself because i usually now didn not face people face to face when i am talking again and ofcourse i have visited the dentist many times.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Bad breath has many different factors. There is what you drink or do not drink, the foods you eat, not using remedies, smoking, etc. Stomach acid is only one of them. I suggest that you drink more water, and perhaps use chewing gum until your system adjusts to your eating and drinking habits.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.