Acid Reflux and Blood in Saliva almost daily

Posted , 2 users are following.

In 1995/1996, All this started with vomiting feeling, ache or burning pain in your abdomen. Abdominal pain that's worse when your stomach is empty, Nausea, Loss of appetite, frequent burping, Bloating.

Unintentional weight loss. Diagnosed with H Pylori and treated but the symptoms of H Pylori continued.

1. In 2002 diagnised with high cholesterol.

2. Since 2006 onwards platelets started going up.

3. Blood in saliva was there from around 1999 but not regularly.

4. Acid Reflux too started for the past 6 to 8 years.

5. Endoscopy in 2014 showed Antral Gastritis with erosions.

6. Have done blood test for H Pylori came negative but I am told that the probability of finding is low in blood test.

Even today the acid reflux, blood in saliva still there but doctors not able to diagnose, have not taken biopsy which I plan to do. I am sure this could be due to Helicobacter Pylori infection which is burrowed in cells of stomach to escape the high acid environment. Also realised that LES is opening due to low acid in stomach and thus the acid reflux and all the above associated issues. Anyone having these and treatment taken

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I think you are on the wrong page it sounds more gastrointestinal.Also as for the bleeding in mouth i would go and see a dentist.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.