Acid reflux anxiety are they connected???

Posted , 5 users are following.

Ive sufferd with anxiety panic attacks in the past but the past year or so ive been fine.. Last night i woke up with numb cramp like feeling in my legs.. Heart racing an suddenly my anxiety panic attack kicked in.. Could this be due to acid reflux as i do suffer from that.. Please help

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I am unsure, I have never had numb legs. I also do not suffer with anxiety. Everybody is different though
  • Posted

It's hard to tell. Get you heart checked if not. 

• Posted

I had an ecg about 2 weeks ago wich was fine
    • Posted

What about ultrasound? You need that more than ecg..
  • Posted

Hi

My acid reflux causes hot flashes, palpitations, elevated heart rate and jerky leg. Everyone seems to experience different symptoms but both my mum and sister are affected in the same way I am.

Best wishes

Julie

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.